tracy lawrence paint me a birmingham chords

Chorus F Could you paint me a Birmingham. Put her there on the D front yard swing.


Tracy Lawrence Paint Me A Birmingham Youtube Tracy Lawrence Country Music Videos Music Clips

Bm Make it look just the way I.

. Porch goin all the A way around. Chords for Tracy Lawrence - Paint me a birmingham. F Dm Bb C Verse 1.

The deep blue of the ocean against the morning sky. Chords for Tracy Lawrence - Paint me a birmingham. D Could you paint me a Birmingham.

Bm Make it look just the way I plan. Could you paint me a G Birmingham. Play paint me a birmingham capod tabs using our free guide.

He was sitting F there his brush in h Bb and C Painting waves as they dance upon t F he sand With every stroke h F e brought to life Bb The. Cotton dress make it Bm early spring. Paint me a birmingham capod guitar chords and lyrics by tracy lawrence.

He was sitti D ng there his b Em rush in hand AD Painting waves A as they dance upo D n the sand With e D very stroke he Em brought. Paint Me A Birmingham Capo 4th Fret D Em He Was Sitting There His Brush In Hand A D A D Painting Waves As They Dance Upon Tracy Lawrence. I asked him if he only painted ocean scenes.

He was sittinF there his bBbrush in hand CPainting waves as they danced upon the sandF. For awhile shell be G mine a AD ga-- A -in. Could you paint me a D Birmingham.

Chorus G Could you Paint Me A BirminghAm Em Make it look just the way I planned Am A little house on the edge of town D Porch going all the way around G Put her. A little house on the G edge of town. With every stroke he brought to life.

Chorus G Could you Paint Me A BirminghAm Em Make it look just the way I planned Am A little house on the edge of town D Porch going all the way around G Put her there in the front yard. Make it look just the Em7 way I plan A little house on the Am7 edge of town Porch goin all the Dsus4 way around D Put her there on the G front yard. Chorus D Could you paint me a Birmingham.

Chords for Tracy Lawrence - Paint me a birmingham. Em Aadd11 A I asked him if theres anyway you can G Aadd11 A Could you paint me back into her arms again. Tracy Lawrence - Paint Me A Birmingham.

Make it look just the Bm way I plan A little house on the G edge of town Porch goin all the A way around Put her there on the D front yard swing Cotton. Dm Bb F F Bb He looked at me with knowing eyes C F Then took a canvas from a bag there by his side Bb Picked up a brush and said to me C F Son just where in this picture would you like to. Verse 1 G Am7 He was sitting there his brush in hand Dsus4 D G Gmaj7 Painting waves as they dance upon the sand CG G Am7 With every stroke he brought to life Dsus4 D G.

Stop Being A Beginner. Bm Make it look just the way I plan G A little house on the edge of town Asus A Porch goin all the way around D Put her there on the front yard swing Bm Cotton dress make it. Tracy Lawrence Capo 1st Fret Intro.

Em A I asked him if theres anyway you can G A Could you paint me back into her arms again. Paint Me A Birmingham Artist. Could you Paint Me A Bir G minghAm Make it look just the wa Em y I planned A little house on the ed Am ge of town Porch going all the.

Paint Me A Birmingham. Dm Make it look just the way I planned Bb A little house on the edge of town C Porch goin all the way around F Put her there. Chorus G Could you Paint Me A Birmingham Em Make it look just the way I planned C A little house on the edge of town D Porch goin all the way around G Put her there in the front yard.


Pin On Guitar Songs


Paint Me A Birmingham Capo 4th Fret D Em He Was Sitting There His Brush In Hand A D A D Painting Waves As They Dance Upon Tracy Lawrence Birmingham Capo


Jackson Custom Shop Mike Shannon Cracked Mirror Jackson Guitars Best Guitar Players Guitar

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel